Undergraduate MUNlive chat for St. John's will not be availabe again until September 4th, 2013. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.
As of September 4th, 2013, we will be back LIVE to chat with you during the following hours of the day:
- 9:00 a.m. - noon and 2 p.m. - 4 p.m. (Newfoundland Time), Monday - Friday.
- MUNlive chat is not offered on statutory holidays: 2013.
The current time in Newfoundland is:
- Click on the box below to initiate a chat session.
- This page is for new and prospective undergraduate students at the St. John's campus.
- We will not address questions that are personal in nature (i.e. What is the status of my application?).
- PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE US YOUR MUN STUDENT NUMBER!
Before arriving in St. John's, you can familiarize yourself with the area surrounding Memorial's Campus by visiting our "Become Acquainted" site.
International Students can now view information that they should be aware of prior to arriving at Memorial University from the International Student Advising Office: www.mun.ca/isa/new/
Other MUNlive chats: