MUNlive undergraduate chat for St. John's cmapus is availalbe LIVE to chat with you during the following hours of the day:
- 9 a.m to 12 p.m. (noon) and 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. (Newfoundland Time), Monday to Friday.
- MUNlive chat is not offered on statutory holidays: 2013/2014.
The current time in Newfoundland is:
- Click on the box below to initiate a chat session.
- This page is for new and prospective undergraduate students at the St. John's Campus - Memorial University of Newfoundland.
- We will not address questions that are personal in nature (i.e. What is the status of my application?).
- Please do not leave us your MUN Student Number.
- If we are offline, you can now view answers to many of the Frequently Asked Questions by following this link: www.munlive.ca/faq
- For our international applicants, you can access the International Student Advising (ISA) office pre-arrival check list that you may find helpful by following this link: www.mun.ca/isa/new
Other MUNlive chats:
There are tons of ways to get connected with Memorial's Office of Student Recruitment. To get the full experience follow us on: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Tumblr