MUNlive undergraduate chat for St. John's cmapus is availalbe LIVE to chat with you during the following hours of the day:
- 9 a.m to 12 p.m. (noon) and 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. (Newfoundland Time), Monday to Friday.
- MUNlive chat is not offered on statutory holidays: 2013/2014.
Please note: From August 18 to August 22, MUNlive is only available from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
The current time in Newfoundland is:
- Click on the box below to initiate a chat session.
- This page is for new and prospective undergraduate students at the St. John's Campus - Memorial University of Newfoundland.
- We will not address questions that are personal in nature (i.e. What is the status of my application?).
- Please do not leave us your MUN Student Number.
- If we are offline, you can click here to view answers to many of the Frequently Asked Questions
- For international applicants, you can click this link to access the International Student Advising (ISA) office Pre-Arrival Check List that you may find helpful.
Other MUNlive chats:
There are tons of ways to get connected with Memorial's Office of Student Recruitment. To get the full experience follow us on: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Tumblr