MUNlive undergraduate chat for St. John's campus is availalbe LIVE to chat with you during the following hours of the day:
- 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (noon) and 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. (Newfoundland Time), Monday to Friday.
- MUNlive chat is not offered on statutory holidays.
Please note that on Tuesday, April 28th, MUNlive will not be available in the afternoon. Please click on the icon below to send us an offline message and we will respond as soon as we are able.
- Click on the box below to initiate a chat session.
- This page is for new and prospective undergraduate students at the St. John's Campus - Memorial University of Newfoundland.
- We will not address questions that are personal in nature (i.e. What is the status of my application?).
- Please do not leave us your MUN Student Number.
- If we are offline, you can click here to view answers to many of the Frequently Asked Questions
- For international applicants, you can click this link to access the International Student Advising (ISA) office Pre-Arrival Check List that you may find helpful.
Other MUNlive chats:
There are tons of ways to get connected with Memorial's Office of Student Recruitment. To get the full experience follow us on: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Tumblr